Below are links to Choices benefits information related to Montana University System Retirees.
2018-2019 Benefit Information
- 2019-2020 Retiree Enrollment Workbook
- 2019-2020 Retiree Benefits Presentation Slides
- 2019-2020 Retiree Benefits Presentation LinkTranscript
- 2019-2020 Retiree Benefits Presentation and Slides PDF
- 2019-2020 Retiree Enrollment Workbook Flip Book
Benefits eligible employees are offered enrollment in the MUS medical plan, Select dental plan, and/or vision hardware plan upon retirement.
To select MUS Choices benefit options as a retiree, you must complete and return a retiree enrollment form
to your campus HR/benefits office within 63 days of becoming eligible for retiree
If you do not enroll within the 63-day period, you and your eligible dependents will permanently forfeit eligibility for all MUS retiree insurance coverage.
No Retreat Rights: If you decline MUS retiree medical, dental, and/or vision hardware coverage, you
and your eligible dependents will NOT be allowed to enroll in the future.
MUS Choices Retiree Benefit Options
Note:The Navitus Prescription Drug Plan is included with the medical benefit plan.
Wellness(Incentive program not available to retirees)