EAP & Work-Life Services
Life presents us with challenges at work and at home on a daily basis. You do not have to face these challenges alone, even if you’re far away.
Access EAP & Work-Life Services:
- Enter your Access Code: MUS
The EAP Can Help with Almost Any Issue
EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefits are available to all Montana University System employees and their household members at NO COST to you. The EAP offers confidential advice, support, and practical solutions to real-life issues. You can access these confidential services by calling the toll-free number and speaking with a consultant.
EAP Services for Employees and Families
- 24-hour Crisis Help: Toll-free access for you or a household member experiencing a crisis.
- In-person Counseling: Up to 4 face-to-face counseling sessions for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- eAccess: Convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
The EAP includes access to online tools and educational resources to help make life easier.
- Monthly newsletters
- Wellness resources
- Self-directed courses
- Healthy recipes
- Current health news + movies
- Stress tools
- Financial calculators
- Legal resources
- Retirement planning resources
- Tip sheets
- Child/elder care locators
Balancing Life at Work and Home
Your EAP provides a wide range of work-life balance services to help you survive a variety of challenges.
- Childcare Services: childcare professionals provide information and support on parenting, school issues, adoption, teenager challenges, summer camps, daycare, and other important issues for parents.
- Adult and Eldercare Services: specialists assist in finding quality information and services including transportation, meals, exercise, activities, prescription drug information, in-home care, daytime care, and housing.
- Legal Services: access a free, half-hour consultation, by phone or in person, for any non-work related issue, followed with a 25% discount in legal fees.
- Financial Help: 30 consecutive days of free phone consultations for debt counseling, budgeting, college/retirement planning, and taxes, including 25% discount off certified public accountant services for tax preparation.
- Mediation Services: request free consultations for personal, family, and non-work related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes, or real estate.
- Online Legal Forms: create, save, print, and revise online legal forms including wills, contracts, leases, and many more.
- Home Ownership Program: get free support and information about making smarter choices when shopping for a new home, making financing decisions, relocating, or selling a home.
- Identity Theft Services: access support in planning the recovery process or restoring your identity and credit after an incident.
- College Planning Program: access a free 15-minute consultation with a college planning specialist to assist
with SAT/ACT prep, scholarships, grants, financial aid and other college related issues
followed by a 30% discount in program fees.
Your EAP benefit is provided by your employer and delivered by Uprise Health.