Benefits Online Enrollment Instructions
Visit the MUS Choices website Home page, click on the Benefits Enrollment button, and login by entering your User Name and Password.
First-time users must Register by creating a user name, password, and answer security questions. The case-sensitive Company Key is musbenefits.
Forgot your User Name or Password?
- Click Forgot your User Name or Password?
- Enter your Social Security Number, birth date and zip code.
- Answer your Security Question.
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click Continue and Login with your new credentials.
Click Start Here and follow the instructions to make your benefit elections or waive coverage by the deadline shown on the calendar. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to make any changes to your benefit elections until the next annual enrollment period.
MAKE YOUR ELECTIONS
Using Next, Looks Good, and Back to navigate, review your benefit options as you move through the enrollment process.
Click Select on the benefit option(s) you would like to choose and which dependent(s) you would like to cover.
Track your benefit elections and costs on each page.
REVIEW AND CONFIRM YOUR ELECTIONS
Review and edit your personal information, benefit elections, dependent(s), and beneficiary(ies) and Approve your enrollment.
Your benefit elections are not complete until you click Approve.
To finalize your enrollment, click I Agree.
When your enrollment is complete, you will receive a confirmation number and you can also Print Benefit Summary.
Your To Do list will notify you if you have any additional actions needed to complete your enrollment.
REVIEW YOUR BENEFITS
Click Benefit Summary on the Home page to review your current benefits elections.
CHANGE YOUR BENEFITS
Once approved, your benefit elections will remain in effect until the end of the benefit plan year, unless you have a qualifying life event, such as marriage, divorce, or birth of a child.
- Click Change My Benefits.
- Select Life Event and the event type.
- Review your benefit options and follow the instructions previously outlined to complete your changes.
**IMPORTANT: You must make changes and provide the required documentation for verification within 63 days of the qualifying life event.
CHANGE YOUR BENEFICIARY(IES)
- Click on Change My Benefits
- Select Basic Info and Change of Beneficiary.
- Follow the prompts to complete your change.
MyChoiceSM Mobile App
- Visit your device’s app store and download the MyChoice Mobile by Businessolver® App.
- Visit your Benefitsolver Home page to Get Access Code.
- Activate the app with your access code. (You must use the access code within 20 minutes, or you will need to generate a new code.)
- Follow the instructions within the Mobile App to access your benefits.